HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Start Your Application
Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 2000
Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of documents:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate – If available at the time of submission.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card – Not applicable if you are taking Bocconi Test.
Note: If you are shortlisted, the admissions team will get in touch with you for the personal interview schedule.