PGPB Admission Requirement
A) ADMISSION CALENDAR
|Application Start Date||4th September 2017|
|Round 1 Submission Deadline||20th November 2017|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline||20th January 2018|
|Round 3 Submission Deadline||to be confirmed|
|*Round 4 Submission Deadline||to be confirmed|
- All applicants are required to appear for CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC or Bocconi Test before submission of application, in a particular round. Please fill in all the details when you start the application and plug your scores once you receive the same.
- Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2016/CMAT 2017/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2015/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2017.
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test by submitting the PGPB 2018-20 online application form by opting in for the same in the PGPB 2018-20 Online Application and attempt the test after the submission of your application.
- For PGPB7 (Batch of 2018-20), MISB Bocconi is accepting the following Test Scores:
–CAT scores – 2016/2017
—NMAT by GMAC 2016/2017
—GMAT taken after January 1, 2015
—GRE taken after January 1, 2015
—CMAT scores of the year 2017/2018
- Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2016/ NMAT 2016/2017 / CMAT 2017/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2015/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2017.
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test in the PGPB 2018-20 online application form. Admissions team will get in touch post submission of application.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (Or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- No minimum work experience is required. PGPB is designed for freshers and young executives up to 5 years of Work Experience
- MISB Bocconi uses CAT/CMAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs or AICTE has no role in the conduct of MISB Bocconi’s academic programs