A) ADMISSION CALENDAR
|Application Start Date||15th September|
|Round 1 Submission Deadline||15th November, 2016|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline||25th January, 2017|
|Round 3 Submission Deadline||25th March, 2017|
|Round 4 Submission Deadline||25th May, 2017|
- All applicants are required to appear for CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC or Bocconi Test before submission of application, in a particular round. Please fill in all the details when you start the application and plug your scores once you receive the same.
- Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2015/CMAT 2016/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2014/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2016.
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test by submitting the PGPB 2016-17 online application form by opting in for the same in the PGPB 2016-17 Online Application and attempt the test after the submission of your application.
- For PGPB6 (Batch of 2017-19), MISB Bocconi is accepting the following Test Scores:
CAT scores – 2015/2016
GMAT & GRE scores taken after January 1, 2014
CMAT scores of the year 2016/2017
NMAT by GMAC score of 2015/2016
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (Or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- No minimum work experience is required. PGPB is designed for freshers and young executives up to 5 years of work Experience
*MISB Bocconi uses CAT/CMAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs or AICTE have no role in the conduct of MISB Bocconi’s academic programs
C) SELECTION PROCESS
It is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:
Academic Abilities: Candidates with a consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process.
Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager and a person is critical for selection; it is meant not only to determine if the candidates are suitable for the program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.
Test Scores: Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT or Bocconi test).Please Note: MISB Bocconi does not indicate any “cut off” restriction; a high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
Extra-Curricular: Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.
Step 1: Start Your Application By Registering Here
Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 1800
Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to email@example.com.
List of documents:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card
- If you are shortlisted, the admissions team will get in touch with you for the personal interview schedule.
Payment for the application fee can also be made via Cash/cheque/demand draft
Account Name: Innovative and Technological Learning Services Private Limited
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Current A/c no: 913020029801751
IFSC Code: UTIB0000246
Bank Address: Shop No 17 & 18 Ventura Building, Hiranandani Business Park Powai, Mumbai 400076
|Admission Key Dates||Submission Deadline||Offer Result|
|Round 1||15th Nov||25th Nov|
|Round 2||25th Jan||10th Feb|
|Round 3||25th March||10th April (tentative)|
|Round 4||25th May||5th June|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned In The Offer Letter|
|Interview Dates||Will be updated on website/emailed to selected candidates|
Interview Schedule for Round 2 Application
|Delhi||3rd February 2017|
|Bengaluru||5th February 2017|
|Kolkata||29th January 2017|
|Pune||29th January 2017|
Other Cities Online Interview
a) Fees – 2017-19*
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student (in INR)|
|Tuition and Academic Fee ( Includes Milan Semester Tuition Fee)||1850000|
*The above is paid in installments. Details are shared with the offer letter for the selected candidates. The fees include most teaching material (some texts must be purchased separately).
b) Residential Facilities in Mumbai
Hostel facilities are available for students on first come first serve basis. Please visit www.misbbocconi.com for details.
|ACCOMMODATION In Mumbai ( Not Compulsory)*||Indian Student(in INR)|
|Accommodation In Mumbai (Shared AC Rooms- July 2017 to August 2018 and Jan 2019 to March 2019)||255000|
*Students who are not allotted a room or those who don’t opt for the same will have to arrange for the accommodation by themselves.
c) Expenses For 4 Months Milan Semester :
No additional tuition fees are requested.
The average costs to be borne by the students in Milano are:
Airfare : Approx 800 Euros
Housing : Approx. 600 Euros per month.
Food : a meal at the university canteen is approx 10 Euro
Public transportation : a monthly pass is approx 22 Euro for students (under 26 years) or approx 35 Euro for students over 26 years of age.
Visa and Stay permit in Italy : Approx. 350 Euros
- Students are compulsorily required to have their own laptop.
- Certain non-academic aspects like catering are outsourced at the discretion of the Institution and the related charges are paid to the respective service providers directly by the students.
- Disputes whatsoever arising, if any, with the Institution / Service provider as the case may be will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
When Should I Apply?
- We encourage applicants to apply in the earlier round, as space in the class may be limited by the third and fourth round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to address the following issues:
- Higher amount of Tuition waiver is available to be disbursed in the earlier rounds.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for the Scholarship awards will have an advantage if they apply early as the number of scholarship awards is extremely limited and is based on very specific conditions.
- Processing of loans takes time so the sooner you apply, the earlier you will be able to arrange for your finances.
- Hostel Facilities are limited and are allotted only after the enrolment. Later round candidates might face difficulties in availing hostel facilities.
- Early applicants are viewed as serious and well-prepared candidates. By applying early, you stand a greater statistical chance of being accepted, as you’re only being measured against other early entrants.
- Early application gives you enough time to do well in other test and submit a new score. Also, it allows you to pursue other schools if you’re rejected by MISB